Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friday - Update

Hello everyone - hope you are staying warm!!

We will still be practicing this afternoon (Thursday) until 6:00 pm.

Tomorrow (Friday) morning - I'm a little nervous about the weather conditions. Just to be safe, I am going to cancel early practice. We will still practice during 1st period... as long as we are in school.

Only one more week until contest... I'm really excited!! I will have the final information about the contest, including a performance schedule, on Wednesday of next week.

Again, PLEASE make sure that you have everything you will need for contest... dance shoes, 2 pairs of tights in good condition, flesh-colored bra with clear straps (or a bodysuit), eyelashes, etc... Refer to the packing list in the orange packet to make sure you are ready to go!!

Thanks for everything... let me know if you have any questions... stay warm (and healthy)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment