Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reminders!

Hope everyone is having a great week and you are doing well on all of your exams!!

Just a few reminders before the long weekend...
  • Tomorrow (Friday 1/14) is the LAST day for me to approve solos. I will be in the dance room tomorrow morning by 8:30 - and will stay after school until 4:00. Remember tomorrow the schedule starts late and ends early.
  • Tomorrow is your last opportunity to talk to your teachers about your grades... make sure you are passing!!!
  • Tuesday night - 1st basketball performance!! Report time @ 5:00; KHS top, black pants, black jazz shoes; Hair = left-side part, low ponytail.
  • Solo/duet fees for the 1st contest are due by next Thursday (1/20)... make sure you go to the cashier and pay so that I can finalize your registration!!
I was very impressed with everyone at tryouts earlier this week. Please use that same intensity at EVERY practice from now on... contest is only 4 weeks away :) Get excited!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be sending home some information about contest season next week... Enjoy your long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment